Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catching Up!

Wow! I have a LOT to catch up on! I have been posting pictures of my stuff to my Facebook page for the last few months. One reason is that is takes so stinkin' long to upload even ONE picture on this blog. I'm not a terribly patient person. ;) Well, my dear friend Millie showed me how to resize my pics AND upload more than one at a time! Have I mentioned what a GREAT friend she is?! Well, she is! Now I just need to get her squared away on how to play Super Mario Bros with just one player at a time, haha!

So sit back and enjoy the new pictures. I appreciate your patience! ;)


This first outfit was for a sweet little girl's 1st birthday!
Someone's having a baby (in this case) sister!

Speaking of Millie, this outfit was for sweet baby girl E's first birthday! Adorable!

Wall graffiti! I've always wanted to draw/paint on the walls and Millie gave me a chance. This is on E's bedroom wall. Thanks for the opportunity... and your trust! You are brave, Millie! :)




























1 comment:

  1. We LOVE all the stuff that you have made for both Connor and Elizabeth!!! When are you going to show me how to play Super Mario?!? I love you dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete